If you really are interested in the destination of your data, we recommend that you take a couple of minutes to read it.
Who is responsible for your data?
• Luca Campagnoli (BIKE IN MIND)
• N.I.E.: Y4578926P
• Address: C / Donoso Cortés, 12 46005 Valencia
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we collect your personal data? and in what do we legitimize the treatment of the same?
- Management of your commercial relationship with BIKE IN MIND
Your personal data will be processed for the development, control and maintenance of the contractual relationship and billing management.
Said treatment for the indicated purposes is legitimized by the execution of the contractual relationship existing between you and BIKE IN MIND.
Obtaining your data for this purpose is mandatory since without them it would be impossible for BIKE IN MIND to contract and manage the contractual relationship.
- Treatment of your data for commercial purposes by BIKE IN MIND
Your personal data will be processed by BIKE IN MIND to offer and send you by any means, including electronic, commercial communications, sending newsletters and personalized offers, commercial information on own products linked and marketed by BIKE IN MIND.
Said treatment for the indicated purposes is legitimized by the application of a norm with the rank of Law that provides for such treatment and for having obtained BIKE IN MIND’s consent to that effect.
In the cases legally provided for by article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, BIKE IN MIND will be entitled to send commercial communications electronically as long as the Their content is about products and / or services similar to those offered in the context of their relationship with BIKE IN MIND.
You may, at any time, revoke your consent to send commercial communications of BIKE IN MIND products and services.
You may oppose said treatment both at the time of data collection and at the time of receipt of each of the commercial communications that BIKE IN MIND sends you.
- Treatment of your data through our contact forms and comments on our blog
In the framework of its activities, BIKE IN MIND has the possibility of registering users to send communications by email, make comments on the blog and send messages through the contact form.
In compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation, the user must expressly consent and will be informed at all times of the purpose for which their data will be used.
IN NO EVENT WILL YOUR DATA BE GIVEN TO THIRD PARTIES.
We will keep this information stored as long as you do not request its deletion.
BIKE IN MIND occasionally uses affiliate links for brand products and services with whom it has established an affiliate program. These links are used exclusively after using said products and services, or having carried out tests to assess that they meet an adequate level of quality.
BIKE IN MIND agrees not to include arbitrary affiliate links to products that do not comply with the conditions described above, also understanding that this type of practice would be highly counterproductive to the reputation of the website that promotes them.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In order to offer you our services with a better quality and comply with our tax obligations, we let you know that the data that you provide us can be transferred to:
• Webempresa, with fiscal domicile at C / Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1. 28010 Madrid (MADRID), in charge of providing the hosting and domain for this website
• Automattic Inc., in charge of developing the WordPress CMS, used for the design and development of this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
• Google LLC, in charge of collecting analytics from this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
• Bike Rental Manager, if you rent a bike online we use this service from Taste Provence Ltd with address at c / o Kirk Rice LLP, The Courtyard, High Street, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7HP, United Kingdom
How long will we keep your data for?
BIKE IN MIND will keep your data during the validity of your contractual relationship with BIKE IN MIND and once this is ended during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained
You may, under the terms established in the data protection regulations, revoke at any time the authorization granted for the treatment and transfer of personal data, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, including the treatment of data based on legitimate interest, limitation, deletion, portability and not being the subject of automated decisions, by email: email@example.com
For greater transparency regarding your rights, we provide you with more information about these:
1.Right of access:
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data. You can contact us so that we can provide you with the personal data that we process about you by email.
2.Right of portability:
In the event that BIKE IN MIND processes your personal data through automated means based on your consent or agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to your name or a third party. It will only include the personal data that you have provided us.
3.Right of rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
4.Right of deletion:
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of any personal data of yours processed by BIKE IN MIND at any time, except in some situations that the law exempts such as the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
5.Right to object to data processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of BIKE IN MIND. We will not be able to continue processing personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
6.Right to oppose direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling for direct marketing.
7.Right to limitation in treatment:
You have the right to request that BIKE IN MIND limit the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
• If you oppose the processing of your data based on the legitimate interest of BIKE IN MIND, BIKE IN MIND must limit any processing of said data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
• If you claim that your personal data is incorrect, BIKE IN MIND must limit any treatment of said data until its accuracy is verified.
• If the treatment is illegal, you can oppose the deletion of personal data and, instead, request the limitation of its use.
• If BIKE IN MIND no longer needs the personal data, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Before which supervisory authority can I assert my data protection rights?
If you consider it necessary, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency with address at calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to safeguard your rights.
Likewise, we inform you that you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Updates to our Privacy Notice